If you suffer from frizz and your hair is extremely fluffed, you need to try some home remedies that will not only help control your hair, but will also make it smooth and beautiful, and best of all, it will be naturally.
So pay attention and try at least three of them, I assure you that you will not regret the results obtained.
1. Coconut mask
- Half fresh coconut
- 1 tablespoon of ground oats
- One tablespoon of starch
- Half a cup of milk
- Blend the coconut, oats, and milk; then pass them through a strainer.
- In a little water, dilute the starch and put it on low heat until it boils. Add the mixture that you liquefied before and move until you get the consistency of a cream.
- Apply from end to root, wrap your hair with aluminum foil or a bathing cap, let it work for 25 to 30 minutes, and finish washing your hair as usual.
2. Olive oil mask
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of jasmine essential oil
- 30 grams of conditioner without ammonia
- Mix all the ingredients to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply to hair from ends to roots.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse your hair, do it once or twice a week.
3. Honey and fruit mask
- 5 tablespoons of natural honey
- A banana and a half
- 2 oranges
- Blend the banana, honey, and orange juice.
- Apply to your dry hair from roots to ends and leave on for an hour.
- Your hair will become moisturized and stronger. Once you have acted, wash it as usual.
4. Homemade keratin
- 2 eggs
- A ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Any cream hair mask you use
- Blend the eggs, banana, and honey, and once a paste has formed, add one or two tablespoons of the hair treatment you use.
- Detangle your hair and start applying from roots to ends, leave it on for 2 hours and wash your hair as usual.
- You should apply this mask once a week until you see your hair straighten, then let it rest for a month or two and start again.
5. 100% natural keratin
- An avocado
- A ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Blend all the ingredients until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Detangle your hair and start applying from roots to ends, leave it on for two hours and wash your hair as usual, and don’t forget to use conditioner.
6. Honey and lemon treatment
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- A glass of milk
- Mix the lemon juice in the glass of milk and let the mixture cool until it becomes thick.
- Apply to all untangled hair and massage the scalp, leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
- Do it 2 to 3 times a week to notice the results, in addition to seeing that you will have shiny hair.
7. Homemade coconut and lemon cream
- A cup of coconut milk
- Juice of a lemon
- Mix the lemon juice in the glass of coconut milk and let the mixture cool.
- Apply to all detangled hair, leave it to act for 45 or 60 minutes, then wash your hair as usual.
- This remedy will reduce frizz and, if your hair is not too curly, with the consistency, it will straighten it.
8. Homemade Milk and honey cream
- 6 strawberries
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- A quarter cup of milk
- Blend all the ingredients until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Apply to all previously detangled hair and leave it to work for two hours, then wash it as usual and brush it.
9. Rice mask
- A cup of water
- Half a cup of rice flour
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
- In a small bowl, place all the ingredients and move continuously until a paste or cream type has formed.
- Once it has cooled down a bit, apply to your untangled hair from roots to ends, cover your hair with a bathing cap, and leave it to work for 2 to 3 hours.
- After that time, rinse and wash, let it dry naturally and enjoy the results.
10. Egg and olive oil mask
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Beat the eggs and add the tablespoons of olive oil. Once ready, apply to your hair from ends to roots, massage your scalp and cover your hair with your bath cap.
- Let it act for an hour and then wash it. You will see that when it dries, it will be smoother; Do this 1 or 2 times a week for best results.