Decades ago, female independence used to be uncommon; customs were different, and the pace of life was slower. Today, more and more girls choose to leave home as soon as they enter adulthood and seek a solo life.
Sometimes that choice is due to a job, study trip, or maybe just because it is an experience that every girl wants to live, especially before being in any relationship and to enjoy its singleness.
These are 12 satisfactions that only girls who live alone can understand.
12. You play your favorite music without disturbing anyone
No one will be there to say that lower the voice because its time to sleep or any possible reason, but not when you live alone.
11. Never wait outside the bathroom in the morning
And at least you know that if you delay, it was not the fault of your brothers or your roomies.
10. Do not bother if someone did not fulfill their duties
Just as you decide how long those dirty dishes will last.
9. No one eats your favorite food in the refrigerator
So when you are alone at home, and you already taste the snack that awaits you in the fridge, you will always be sure that you will find it there.
8. You can invite anyone, whatever day, at any time
And make the parties you want or pajamas with your friends; Soon your house becomes “the meeting place” in your group of friends.
7. Changing a bulb becomes a fun challenge
And you feel the strongest, rudest, and most independent using all kinds of tools that don’t look like your makeup brushes.
6. Suddenly you become an expert in shopping
The first few times, it is usually difficult, and you end up in bankruptcy, but after a few times, you become more expert in carrying “only what is necessary.”
5. You are excited about a good offer
Just knowing that a large package of toilet paper has a super discount and you won’t worry again in months makes you say, “Amen!”
4. You can cook at any time without disturbing anyone
Throw a pan on the floor and enjoy the beauty of silence and not a single complaint.
3. Even if you have a mess, you know that everything will remain where you left off
Because maybe it’s not a pretty mess, but it’s your mess, and nobody gets in with it.
2. You can have the pets you want
All the pets you want without worrying about anyone’s allergies or phobias. Point for your life alone.
1. Getting home is the best part of the day
The best part of your day is to open the door and say, “Home sweet-lonely-but-very-happy home.”