Christmas is so full of sensation, purpose, and culture. Christmas is celebrated by hundreds of millions of souls around the world each year. Christmas Day is a holiday in various, but not all, countries. Many houses have Christmas trees and other decorations in the weeks leading to Christmas Day.
A Christmas tree is a centerpiece of Christmas. Usually, an evergreen conifer, such as spruce, pine, or fir, or an artificial tree of similar presentation, associated with the celebration of Christmas.
This Christmas, say goodbye to traditional Christmas decorations. According to interior designer Maria Adelaida Rodrigo, green pine has been replaced in recent years by a wide range of colors, and this 2019, black is a trend!
A black pine is a perfect canvas for every Christmas style. Despite being a dark tone, it usually gives a feeling of joy, tranquility, and elegance.
The risk of buying a pine of this tone is that it will hardly be used for more than five years. However, you can purchase spheres or ribbons in black, white, gold, or silver to give a dark effect to your traditional pine this Christmas.
15. This Christmas Eve, Santa is dressed in black
14. Perfect for a photo on Instagram
13. Rustic style never goes out of style
12. A purple touch for elegance
11. Christmas minimalism!
10. Neither light nor so dark
8. Gifts in black for the perfect complement
8. Because these days nobody shines more than your decoration
7. Jack Skellington is ready for the holidays
6. Gold and white for harmony
5. The spheres make a difference
4. Rain of flakes!
3. As elegant as your essence
2. For an eternal Halloween
1. Decorate it your way!
Take a little decorative risk and go for an extravagant tree, or stick to the basics with an unadorned pine. Whether you’re set on a color or style or have ornaments you can’t wait to use; your tree should reflect your taste and nature no matter which way you go.