Being at a desk all day can affect our posture, that is why these yoga positions will help us eliminate these discomforts.
Nowadays, the long hours we spend inside the office cannot bother, even causing posture problems and pain in the knees, neck, and back.
But here in buzzflicker.com, we want to assist you; there are some yoga positions that you can use when you are working.
These exercises will help relax, accommodate, and stretch your muscles and also helps lower stress levels and improve your breathing.
Here we show you 4 yoga positions for the office that will help you a lot!
- Leave your feet glued to the floor.
- Place your hands on the knees.
- When you inhale, stretch your back and look at the ceiling.
- At the time of exhaling, direct your back forward. Hooking it from the central part of your back and inserting the diaphragm. Your head let it fall forward.
- When you inhale again, gently lift your torso, the last thing to move is your head.
- Repeat this exercise for 3 to 5 breaths.
- Sit on the edge of your chair
- Keep your feet on the floor firmly.
- Place your left hand on the back of your chair, at the same time, place your right hand on your left knee, turn your torso, direct your gaze towards the back of your chair.
- Change and turn to the opposite side.
- Repeat this exercise as many times as you want or need.
- Take your chair from your desk.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Direct your arms behind the lower back; at the same time, keep your back straight and interlace your fingers behind your back.
- Inhale in this position
- As you exhale slowly, lean forward from your waist and bring your hands entwined up. (look at the image)
- Rest your chest on your thighs, while relaxing your neck, inhaling and exhaling to release stress and tension.
- Return slowly inhaling and lifting your torso until you are in a straight position.
- Place your arms in front of your body, so that they are parallel to the ground.
- Cross your right arm over the left. put your palms together
- Gradually raise your elbows, at the same time, try to move your shoulders down.
- To finish this exercise with the left arm on the right.
These yoga positions for the office will allow you to reduce your stress levels by applying the correct breathing, and they will benefit you in many aspects of your daily life.
So start now!