It is not the first time that we tell you, including a mask in your beauty routine is one of the best benefits you can give your skin, even more so when it has positive effects on your skin, such as removing annoying blemishes on our face.
Stains appear from having spent too much time in the sun, having “squeezed” some pimples in your life, so the ideal to feel more comfortable and safe is to remove them, and what better way to do it naturally.
1. Parsley and lemon mask
- A fresh bunch of parsley
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until a uniform paste is formed.
- Use it at night every third day, applying it to your clean face.
- Let it act for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with fresh water.
2. Rice flour and milk
- A quarter cup of rice flour
- A cup of milk
- Incorporate the rice flour with the milk, heat it until just before it comes to a boiling point.
- Let it cool and apply it to your face and neck at least twice a week.
- Allow it to act for 20 to 25 minutes, then wash your face like you normally do.
3. Chamomile and honey mask
- Concentrated infusion of warm chamomile
- Three tablespoons of honey
- Cotton pads
- Prepare an infusion of chamomile tea that is more concentrated than you normally take it and add the honey.
- Dampen the cotton pad with the liquid and apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes, wash your face afterward, and do it at least 3 times a week.
4. Yogurt and lemon
- Two tablespoons of plain yogurt
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients until they are well integrated.
- Apply it at night to your face for 45 minutes, twice a week.
- Wash your face as you normally do with fresh water.
5. Apple cider vinegar
- Apple vinegar
- Cotton pads
- Dampen the cotton pads with the apple cider vinegar and apply it to your clean face.
- Let the vinegar work for 20 minutes and then wash your face.
- Do it at least three times a week and at night.