This vegetable oil can become your favorite ally when it comes to cleaning and moisturizing your skin. Learn to incorporate it into your care routine.
Due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, it is an excellent facial cleanser that removes dead skin cells and dirt without damaging it, while deeply moisturizing it.
In the market, there are many products to remove makeup that adapt to different skin types, but in its composition are chemical ingredients that can be harmful to health. Remember that everything that enters your skin also enters your bloodstream.
It is also important to mention that many of the industrial make-up removers can be tested on animals and marketed in plastic containers that are not properly recycled. Two important points to keep in mind when choosing sustainable alternatives for your facial routine.
NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVER
Coconut oil makes it easy to remove makeup. Remove the eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, bases and concealers. Also, clean the skin without drying it out. On the contrary, it nourishes and moisturizes it.
Another advantage of this vegetable oil is that it is safe and harmless for sensitive skin types, which are usually irritated. You see, it is an excellent replacement for industrial products, free of aggressive chemicals.
How to apply
1. There are reusable makeup remover wipes. If you have one, pour a small amount of coconut oil over one of them. Otherwise, use a piece of cotton. If the oil is solid, rub it between your fingers until it becomes liquid.
2. Gently spread coconut oil over the areas you want to remove makeup: eyelids, eyelashes, mouth.
3. Continue massaging your face with circular movements to remove the remains of makeup.
4. Finish cleaning with warm water to remove excess coconut oil from your face.
You can go straight to bed and let the oil hydrate your skin!
COCO OIL BALM
The natural moisturizing properties of coconut oil make it a perfect lip balm that you can use directly on your lips. Just apply a small droplet on them. If the oil is solid, remember to rub it between your fingers to melt it.
Do you want much deeper hydration? You will need a tablespoon of coconut oil and five drops of jojoba oil, a great ally in natural cosmetics.
Step by Step:
1. If it is solid, melt coconut oil in a water bath.
2. Once liquid, add jojoba oil and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl and freeze it for 20-30 minutes.
4. Ready! You can already enjoy very soft lips.
It should be clarified that the quality of coconut oil is important when it comes to benefiting from all its properties. Invest in an ally for your natural life!