If you don’t know what you should eat to avoid getting old, we teach you to prepare a rich blueberry jam to prevent diseases. Take note!
The Cranberries are rich superfoods that are in season. Therefore, we show you how to make a homemade blueberry jam.
This superfood will help you slow cell aging, fight free radicals, and strengthen our immune system, according to the Superfoods book, practical and nutritious recipes.
How to make blueberry jam?
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons of carob
- 3 tablespoons of chia
1. In a pot, mix over medium heat, these purple superfoods, and honey. With the help of a fork, lightly press the fruit.
2. Cover and cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and add chia. Stir constantly to prevent the seeds from sticking.
4. Let cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. Pour this delicious superfood into glass jars. You can keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Benefits of blueberries
This fruit is a source of antioxidants that make it an ally of healthy breakfasts to prevent diseases such as stress, cardiovascular disease, lower cholesterol, and protect us from strokes.
If you want to keep your fruits refrigerated, we recommend putting your superfoods in covered containers for up to three days.
Chia smoothie with blueberries for weight loss
- – 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- – 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- – Coconut milk
- – 1 tablespoon of Stevia
- – 1 cup blueberries
- – 1 whole banana
- – You can add raspberries on top if you like
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until the blueberries are ground, depending on the potency of the blender it may take more or less time.
Let’s try these recipes and start fighting your wrinkles and delay your aging marks on your face and body. Must share it with your friends and help them too to counter this situation.