The malfunction of the colon can cause serious health issues, such as skin allergies, gallbladder stones, or heart disease, so it is important to clean the colon as a preventive method and avoid colon problems in the future. Let’s see below a guide of steps in which we explain how to clean the colon with natural remedies.
The colon performs many essential functions; It not only helps in the elimination of feces but also extracts salt and water from waste before excreting it, maintains the pH, and fights harmful bacteria. Therefore, a malfunction of the colon can lead to serious diseases, so that we can resort to several natural remedies in order to clean it.
Steps to clean the colon with natural remedies
Many are natural remedies or foods that are effective in cleaning the colon. Let’s see some of the best :
- Vegetables such as kale, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, or peas are rich in chlorophyll, and all of them serve to cleanse the intestinal tract and, as a result, soothe the colon.
- To clean the colon with vegetables, you just have to boil the vegetables, saute them with a little olive oil, or you can also use them to make creams or purees.
- Ginger stimulates digestion and is also a good remedy to cleanse the colon. You just have to mix a teaspoon of ginger juice and honey in a cup of warm water.
- You should drink the mixture twice a day to clean the colon well.
The Natural carrot juice contains fiber and antioxidants that help improve intestinal transit for easier disposal of waste. It is rich in substances that nourish the bacterial flora that protects the colon and, thanks to this, improves the immune response to viruses and bacteria.
- To make this juice, you will need to mix 3 carrots in ½ glass of water (100 ml).
- Wash, peel, and cut the carrots. You put them in the blender with half a glass of water.
- Once you have obtained a drink without lumps, drink it immediately.
- Drink a glass every day, half an hour before breakfast.
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily enough to stimulate the bacterial flora of the colon and reduce excessive acid production.
- You can also mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water.
- Drink it on an empty stomach at least 3 times a week.
Natural apple juice is a friend for digestion. Its high fiber content improves intestinal peristalsis and stimulates the expulsion of waste.
- Cut three apples into small pieces and place them in a blender with half a glass of water.
- Drink this drink on an empty stomach, 3 times a week.