Home remedies to eliminate pimples, moles, and warts. We all have skin problems and turn to products that contain harmful chemicals that could make the problem worse or affect our health.
In this situation, the answer is to follow the natural. It presents your skin to natural remedies that are not harmful to your skin or your body. These are the best ways to treat skin problems.
Remove a mole: In most cases, moles are caused by excessive exposure to the sun or a genetic cause.
Garlic to remove moles
1 Take a clove of garlic and cut it in half.
2. Then take a piece of duct tape and paste it for 4 hours. The smell can be horrible, but repeat it every day.
Not a garlic fan? Then you can try apple cider vinegar.
1. Just take a cotton ball and soak it in water and apple cider vinegar,
2. Then place it on the mole and stick it with duct tape.
3. Leave it for eight hours. If you repeat every day, the mole will eventually darken and then fall immediately.
4. Be sure to use a perfect moisturizer afterward.
To remove the grains
They usually appear on the neck, eyelids, and upper chest. They are benign and can be easily removed using the apple cider vinegar mixture and the procedure suggested above. If you have one in the eyelid area, try using diluted tea tree oil.
1. Take a cotton ball in the water and add 2 drops of tea tree oil. (Apply it carefully!)
Warts can be very common and are usually caused by an HPV virus. They can grow on any part of the body and are usually smaller and have a skin color.
1. To remove them, rub the inside of a banana for several weeks. You can also try rubbing a bandage and let it sit while you sleep.
For the pimples
1. There are remedies that you can try. The first is to mix onions and apple juice. Let stand for 15 minutes and rinse. Repeat every day.
2. Or you can apply Aloe Vera in dark areas and let it sit for half an hour.
For clogged pores
1. If you suffer from acne and clogged pores, boil water. When it boils, remove the pan from the flame, approach the steam, and cover your head with a towel.
2. Rinse your face after 20 minutes, and apply cider vinegar with water.
Natural remedies are always better than chemical products that will cost you or even can harm your face or body.