Making a natural toner for combination skin will help us to have an essential tool at hand to achieve a perfect face. The combination skins are most difficult to deal with fat and dry parts, we must pay special attention to the products we use, drying out too much skin or get out we granites are two of the consequences of improper use of certain products. With this natural tonic, we will be able to give the best to our skin with ingredients that we surely have at home. Take note of how to make a natural combination skin toner easily and quickly.
Ingredients to make a natural toner for combination skin
- 4 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 4 tablespoon of alcohol
- 4 tablespoons of rose water
- 1 cucumber
- 2 apples
Steps to make a natural toner for combination skin
- This natural tonic for mixed skin can be made with natural ingredients that we surely have in the fridge. We are going to use a series of highly recommended fruits. On the one hand, we will receive an important source of vitamin C directly from oranges and lemons. In addition, the cleansing effect of lemon, mixed with its unmistakable aroma.
- We will add to this dose of vitamin C, an element that we use in creams, cucumber, that great ally of eliminating dark circles and relaxing the skin, can not miss any self-respecting home toner.
- The apple, will be the other essential element for this tonic, this fruit is highly recommended for being a natural antioxidant, full of vitamins and good feelings.
- We get down to work with the cucumber and the apple, peel these two ingredients, cut them into pieces as small as possible.
- We continue with the lemons and oranges. We are going to squeeze all the juice, in this way, we will have a good base for any tonic, with an element that we are going to apply directly to the skin.
- We put the juices with the crushed cucumber and apple. We are going to mix these elements well so that all their good properties merge.
- Add the four tablespoons of alcohol, mix to give it a little intensity, and add rose water. These elements are what will give you the necessary aroma and the ability to transform conventional elements into a powerful tonic.
- We shake all these ingredients in a pot before using and store in the fridge. It will keep perfectly for a few days at a constant temperature.
When we want to use this toner, we simply put it on a little cotton and apply it to the skin. We will achieve incredible effects with a tonic made with natural elements.