If you organize well, you can save a lot of money with the discounts and offers of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It is a matter of proper planning and of course, a little time to organize and do it well.
A method that I have been applying for a couple of years and that has allowed me to save a lot of money in recent years. I tell you how I plan and organize for Black Friday.
How to shop online like a pro on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
– Before the big day, make a list of everything that you need.
– Always check and consult the prices that these products have today (as there are companies that put flashy discounts but they raised the price days before Black Friday)
-Make sure you’re following all the brands you might want to shop at coming Black Friday on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat to hear about offers or more discounts.
– Never forget to compare the same products in different stores- before Black Friday.
– When making a list, also consider the gifts of the friends, $15-20 products, you can find them around $ 10, and it will be great for the price limits that are usually set.
– No matter what happens on Black Friday, remember to relax and try to enjoy yourself.
When Is the Best Time to Shop For Black Friday 2019 Deals?
Shop between 12:01 a.m. the day before Thanksgiving, to 3:00 p.m. on Black Friday for the greatest online deals.
How much discount do you get on Black Friday?
The average in-store discount is 20 percent for the whole week. That discount increases upto 37 percent on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Saturday.
Tip for Black Friday: download the applications of the Big sellers, create the profile, save the credit card, and leave everything ready to avoid collapses in the purchases.
Black Friday is just the start of the holiday shopping season. If you can’t or don’t want to buy on the big day, you still have weeks to make up for it.