Vegan truffle cookies are a healthy treat and very easy to prepare. In those days, when we have a little more time and want to prepare something healthy and sweet to accompany coffee or afternoon tea, these cookies are perfect. With some simple ingredients, we will create a really spectacular chocolate-based bite. The flour and vegan butter will get the final finish we need. Take note of how to prepare some vegan truffle biscuits destined to succeed; the result is really amazing ideal for the whole family and gives it a treat without regrets.
- ½ cup vegetable margarine
- ¾ of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup and a quarter of the flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or chips
- 340 gr of pure chocolate without milk
- How to prepare vegan truffle cookies
- This recipe is one of the simplest and most delicious that exists. We can adapt it to our needs by putting more or less chocolate, making it more integral with flour and sugar of this type or even putting white chocolate.
- We put the margarine with sugar in the blender glass. We begin to beat until they are perfectly integrated. At that time, we add the vanilla and a little water; we will get a less dense paste.
- With the base ready, we sift the flour and add it to this dough. We will have a soft cookie dough that will gain intensity with the arrival of chocolate chips.
- Cover and let the dough rest a few minutes in the fridge. When it has rested, we take it out of the fridge and start shaping these cookies.
- We will make balls of the same size. We put the cookies in a baking dish with vegetable paper so that they do not stick to the bottom.
- Bake the cookies at 180º for 10 minutes. When they have taken color, we remove from the oven and let them cool.
- We prepare a chocolate topping. We melt the chocolate, and we bathe the cookies in this dough. We can put more or less or directly not perform this step.
- Grated coconut can also give this recipe a lot of flavors. The cookies will cool and be ready to eat at any time.
- Without any animal origin and with basic ingredients, we will have some spectacular cookies, prepared to dip milk or tea.
Try and enjoy this wonder that is easy to prepare and healthy.