Why is it that when listening to a cheerful, lively and pleasing melody, our instinct is to start moving from one side to another imitating the rhythm? This is basically because dancing makes us much happier.
The dance not only gives happiness but also relaxes us, provides peace and is a body language that transmits emotions and allows us to establish a communication in which it is only necessary to connect our body with the musical rhythm.
Why dancing gives us happiness?
Although it sounds strange, both music and dance have great benefits for our physical and mental health. Dancing is an activity that rebuilds a person, providing him with confidence and teaching one about the small pleasures of life.
In addition, by doing this activity, we release dopamine, a neurotransmitter that makes us feel good and happy; and serotonin is secreted, which has similar functions.
What are the benefits of dancing?
You will be surprised to know some of the benefits.
- Oxygen the brain: When dancing, our brain generates new neural connections, resulting in a younger mind and with more awake reflexes.
- You exercise: Believe it or not, dancing is one of the best exercises you can do, since in addition to performing cardiovascular exercises you are having fun, and that contributes positively to your physical and mental health.
- You surround yourself in a good mood: Have you noticed that usually those who dance are always in a good mood and are optimistic? Well, dancing will bring you closer to people of this type, who will spread you in a good mood and optimism.
- Your life is lengthened: The fact that you exercise physically and mentally, such as when you dance, has a positive impact on your daily life since by always finding yourself in a good mood, with a healthier brain and a better physical state, will make your body lives longer, thus having a longer and higher quality life.
- You could find a partner: We cannot deny that dancing has always been a form of social interaction, in which we often end up meeting our better half, so we recommend allowing you to accept that heartthrob who invites you to dance in the club, who knows, maybe your next conquest.
Dancing connects hearts and souls.
In addition to the benefits that we mentioned earlier, it allows you to connect in such a special and unique way with people who also love and practice dancing since through this we express the feelings and emotions that we cannot say with words.
And even without a word, others can understand what we are going through. It really is a special connection for the hearts.